Positively Impacting Our Community and World
Ministries We Support
Our Missions Team is dedicated to serving our community both locally and globally. Here are some of the ways we serve.
- Our Food for Families Program provides food for needy families through Clarendon Avenue Elementary School.
- TriSkill is a community program dedicated to providing meaningful and enjoyable day program services for individuals of all ability levels in the Lake Country area. Hosted here at First Congregational Church! For more information about this program click here.
- Prayer Chain ~ Anyone is able to be on the Prayer Chain group. Prayer is a powerful thing! If you would like to submit a prayer, or would like to be on the prayer chain group, please contact us.
- Senior Worship ~ Worship services are held monthly for the residents of area nursing homes & assisted living facilities.
- Carol Hayes of Agape House provides Christian Counseling here at First Congregational Church of Mukwonago. Agape House provides counseling services, mentoring, school and a safe home for girls and their families throughout Walworth, Milwaukee and Dane Counties in Wisconsin and from surrounding states, including Illinois, Minnesota and Michigan. Agape House is the only facility of its kind in Wisconsin, and one of only nine such facilities nationwide. For more information about counseling or to set up an appointment, please call Carol Hayes at 262-894-7397.
Besides helping to serve meals at the Hope Center in Waukesha, we also donate a basket for their annual HOPE Thanksgiving Dinner and Auction.
Each November our church fills shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. The shoeboxes are sent all around the world to underprivileged children.
Made With Love creations donated to those in need.